Why should you want to get a Prenatal Massage?
Pregnancy is usually an eventful 40 weeks as you prepare for the arrival of your baby. It can be exciting and full of fun preparations, but it can also leave you feeling nervous or physically exhausted. You’re growing a human being after all! This is where prenatal massage therapy can step in to help you enjoy your pregnancy.
Here is a quick look at just some of the ways how prenatal massage therapy can support you to have the most enjoyable pregnancy possible:
- Easing low back pain
- Relieving hip pain
- Alleviating neck & shoulder knots
- Decreasing cortisol hormone levels to reduce stress
- Soothing swollen and achey feet
- Increasing prolactin hormone levels through skin contact
- Calming your nervous system and allowing you and baby to rest
Those are just a few of the ways prenatal massage therapy can help during these 40 weeks! Bottom line, as a maternity massage specialist, I am here to support you in order for you to have the best pregnancy, labor & delivery possible. You and your baby deserve it.